Fleck 5600SXT Digital On-Demand Metered Water Softener
The Fleck 5600SXT Digital On-Demand Metered Water Softener is based off the 5600 engineering that has been proven to be one of the most dependable water softener system designs for over 40 years.
This system has been engineered and tested to withstand the equivalent of 27 years of uninterrupted daily use. The key to the exceptional quality of the Fleck 5600SXT control valve is the proven piston-seal-spacer technology.
The 5600SXT features a hydraulically balanced, Teflon-coated piston with seals and spacers to effectively control service flow and regeneration. This control valve design is one of the most reliable available on a water treatment system. This piston-seal-spacer technology pioneered in the Fleck 5600 is also used today in the worlds most advanced residential and commercial water systems.
The 5600SXT Digital On-Demand Softener has advanced features that make it one of the most user friendly and trouble free systems on the market today. The internal capacitor will keep the time on the unit set correctly for up to 48 hours in the event of a power outage. The system also features NOVRAM non-volatile memory so that even in the event of a longer term power outage your system settings will never be lost.
The 5600SXT Digital On-Demand system features an economical water meter engineered to monitor your family’s daily water usage, regenerating your system only when needed. On average it will use less than .35 cents per month in electricity to operate.
The 5600SXT will save up to 50% more salt and water during a regeneration cycle than a timered system.
The 5600SXT is an excellent choice for discerning consumers looking for affordable soft water.
Every 24,000 grain Fleck 5600SXT On-demand Metered Water Softener Includes:
- Fleck 5600SXT Digital On-Demand Metered Control Valve
- ¾” or 1” Noryl Plastic or Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- .75 Cu. Ft. of High Capacity 8% Crosslink Resin
- 8” X 44” Resin Tank
- Standard 14” X 14” Brine Tank (200 lb. salt capacity) or other optional sizes
- Brine Tank Salt Grid
- Brine Tank Safety Overflow Float
System Specifications are as follows:
- Service Flow Rate: 8 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- 1.2 GPM Required Backwash Rate
- 120V/60Hz Electrical Requirements
- Meter Initiated Regeneration
- Digital Control Valve (Made in USA)
- Dimensions: 22” X 14” X 54” (W X D X H)
- Resin: 8% Crosslink Cation Water Softening Resin
- Warranty: Tanks – 10 Years/Control Valve – 5 Years