Fleck 5600 On-Demand Metered Mechanical Water Softener
The Fleck 5600 On-Demand metered mechanical water softener has been proven to be one of the most dependable water softener system designs for over 40 years.
This system has been engineered and tested to withstand the equivalent of 27 years of uninterrupted daily use. The key to the exceptional quality of the Fleck 5600 control valve is the proven piston-seal-spacer technology.
The 5600 features a hydraulically balanced, Teflon-coated piston with seals and spacers to effectively control service flow and regeneration. This control valve design is one of the most reliable available on a water treatment system. This piston-seal-spacer technology pioneered in the Fleck 5600 is also used today in the worlds most advanced residential and commercial water systems.
The 5600 mechanical meter controlled system features an economical water meter engineered to monitor your family’s daily water usage, regenerating your system only when needed. On average it will use less than .35 cents per month in electricity to operate.
The Fleck 5600 is a great basic water softener for a customer looking for a low priced system.
Every 32,000 grain Fleck 5600 On-demand Metered Mechanical Water Softener Includes:
- Fleck 5600 On-Demand Metered Mechanical Control Valve
- ¾” or 1” Noryl Plastic or Stainless Steel Bypass Valve
- 1 Cu. Ft. of High Capacity 8% Crosslink Resin
- 9” X 48” Resin Tank
- 14” X 14” Brine Tank (200 lb. salt capacity)
- Brine Tank Salt Grid
- Brine Tank Safety Overflow Float
System Specifications are as follows:
- Service Flow Rate: 10 GPM @ 15 psi drop
- 1.5 GPM Required Backwash Rate
- 120V/60Hz Electrical Requirements
- Meter Initiated Regeneration
- Mechanical Control Valve (Made in USA)
- Dimensions: 23” X 14” X 57” (W X D X H)
- Resin: 8% Crosslink Cation Water Softening Resin
- Warranty: Tanks – 10 Years/Control Valve – 5 Years